Join us & participate!
On Saturday, 25 Sept., in collaboration with the people and land of Moinhos do Dão ~ Eco Quinta, Joshua will co-host a participatory moment to present his work.
To sign up and receive participation details email: email@example.com
The work of Joshua Glass elaborates on the intersection of performance art + social experimentation + nature connection. He designs his offerings to be embodied so we can practice:
- exchanging with non-humans
- reviewing the boundaries of self and other
- coexisting in community
Recently, Joshua has produced participatory performances, community-building events, artistic installations, workshops, and a non-profit organization called The Treehouse Maastricht.The Treehouse was co-founded in 2018 in the Netherlands as a public coffeehouse for developing emotional integrity and silliness in the context of deep community. With The Treehouse, Joshua researched and implemented dynamic governance, microsolidarity (
- Which nature-based practices strengthen a palpable, personal relationship with non-human beings?
- Why are humans blamed for destroying planet earth?
- What's a regenerative lifestyle, why's it important, and how can I live one?
- How can I access and trust animate intelligence (i.e. non-rational) and foster an integrated intelligence to guide my actions?
- How can principles of nature and permaculture nurture a win-win relationship between human and non-human beings?
Joshua's website: https://joshuaglass.